ISEAAG 2018 ®, All rights reserved
Contact details: email@example.com
Guidelines for abstracts submission
INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM OF EXPERTS
“Effective current approaches in anti-aging medicine and gerontology”
January 18/19 2019 Stockholm, Sweden
Please submit your abstracts to be published in the proceedings of the Symposium
with respect to the following guidelines:
1. The text of your paper should not exceed 3 pages of A4 format – 7500 symbols
without spaces in total (approximately 1050 – 1200 words). The title, author’s
information and names of the institutions are not taken into account.
2. All abstracts should be submitted in English.
3. Please use Microsoft Word in accord to the following requirements:
- paper size: А4, portrait layout;
- margin: left -2,5 cm, right - 2 cm, top and bottom margins – 2 cm.
- font: Times New Roman 12, spacing – 1.15;
- align: justify
4. The title should be in capital letters. Names and surnames of the authors should be listed
under the title using Times New Roman 12, semi-bold.
5. Name of the institution and speaker’s e-mail should be in italic. If there are several
authors with different affiliations, please mark the authors and their corresponding affiliations
with superscript (1, 2).
6. Ensure that the following items are present: relevance, methods, results, conclusion
and reference list (5 references at most).
7. Each section should begin with a new paragraph. No dots after the section’s title. Font –
Times New Roman 12.
Please note: all abstracts must involve Conclusion, which reflects author’s opinion on
implementation, application and adaptation of means, methods and medications for
prevention and treatment of age-related disorders and life quality improvement.
Deadline for abstracts submission is November, 01 2018.
Authors are requested to submit their abstracts electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org